Cirrus Aircraft has blazed a trail for the future of single-engine aircraft by developing modern safety, performance and amenity standards pilots crave. Generation 6 of their SR22T carries on the innovation hot-streak. As a result, more pilots can consider personal air travel the practical everyday commuting solution predicted by technology experts decades ago. The E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m park flyer is an officially licensed replica inspired by the original to deliver rich detail and a host of modern functional features that make scale flight an uncompromised thrill ride for more RC pilots than ever before.
The E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m celebrates the general aviation marvel with a scale model that's easy to appreciate and fun to fly for a wide range of pilots. Like the full-scale airplane, this officially licensed E-flite replica is generously appointed with features that will get you in the air and flying in style. The two-piece, plug-in wing is equipped with slotted flaps, lights and a convenient Hands-Free Servo Connection System. Functional interior cabin and exterior navigation LED lighting combine with its modern trim scheme for authenticity that's easy to appreciate from any angle. Rugged tricycle landing gear and steerable nose gear utilize over-size wheels to make takeoffs and landings on grass fields or paved surfaces seem effortless while matching fairings and wheel pants complete the luxurious outline. Tinted cabin windows, a pilot figure and detailed cockpit take the scale experience even deeper. Plus, the powerful brushless motor and three-blade propeller deliver plenty of power to perform scale maneuvers and sport aerobatics with ease.
- This rarely offered model is officially licensed by Cirrus Aircraft and includes a vivid pearlescent trim scheme inspired by a 2017 SR22T Generation 6 production version.
Abundant Scale Detail
- The beautifully contoured airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including handles, steps, removable antennas and more.
Easy Access and Assembly
- Out of the box, assembly is quick with a minimal number of screws. At the field, the innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System makes installing and removing the plug-in wing panels a breeze. Easy access to the flight battery is through the large, magnetically-secured top hatch.
- The power system features a 10-size brushless outrunner motor, 40-amp ESC and scale three-blade propeller that combine with your 3S 2200–3000mAh Li-Po battery to deliver ample speed and thrust to perform scale maneuvers and even sport aerobatics with authority.
- This Plug-N-Play model comes with the motor, ESC and servos installed. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install a receiver, charge a battery and fly.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- Full-range, 5+ channel receiver
- 2200-3000mAh 3S LiPo flight battery with EC3 Connector
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m PNP Airplane
- (1) E-flite 10-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) E-flite 40A Brushless ESC
- (6) Spektrum A330 Micro, 9 Gram Servos
- (1) User Manual