Hot Racing heavy-duty aluminum steering blocks (axle carriers) with carbon fiber steering arms for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX and Outcast BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- CNC machined aluminum, anodized black
- 4mm carbon fiber steering arms
- Aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- Heavy-duty rubber sealed bearings, with oversized inner bearings
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) left aluminum axle carrier with carbon fiber steering arms
- One (1) right aluminum axle carrier with carbon fiber steering arms
- Four (4) aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- Two (2) 8x16x5mm rubber shielded outer bearings
- Two (2) 15x24x5mm rubber shielded inner bearings
- 5mm Hex wrench
- Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws
- Arrma vehicle that uses the front steering blocks from Arrma AR330403 or AR330505.
- Does NOT fit vehicles that use Arrma AR330187.
Weight: 53g per steering block
- Replaces Arrma AR330403 or AR330505 front steering blocks
- Replacement carbon fiber arms are Hot Racing RAON21G
- Replacement aluminum hub nuts are Hot Racing AON21N02
Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle numbers. Please check your vehicle's literature for the vehicle number. If a vehicle is marked as "optional", this indicates that the part and/or vehicle may require modification for proper fit.
- Kraton: AR106015, AR106018
- Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032 (optional), AR106033 (optional)