- The VAS FX798T Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 40CH 25mW VTX is extremely small and could be installed on almost anything.
- The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG.
- Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there.
- This Camera / VTX combo is a popular choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter.
- It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands.
- Just plug into a little 1S Lipolybattery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
- It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package.
- The combo also includes a circular polarized 5.8G tuned antenna for the best video signal.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 40CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.5g
Band F: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
Band E: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
Band A: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
Band R: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917
Band B: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- Push Button: Long press for band, Short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators; 5 for band, 8 for channel
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of your governments requirements or are not able to comply with them. SBA cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
This equipment is being sold under the FCC’s amateur radio rules. Operators must abide by all applicable laws and hold an amateur license to operate this equipment. Use of amateur equipment without a license or use of equipment on restricted frequencies could subject the operator to significant fines by the FCC. By purchasing this equipment, the user is agreeing that they understand these responsibilities and will operate the equipment legally. For information regarding obtaining an amateur radio license, please go to http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.
Learn About FPV & Ham Licenses
More about HAM licenses here.
More about FPV here.