Underneath its custom '50s "Real Steel" body, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD has an ARRMA®-tough design and brushless power system that's perfect for extreme stunts. Now comes complete with the Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, this 1/8 Stunt Truck comes ready to thrill!
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 60+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Outrageous stunt capability
- "Real Steel" body effect (patent pending)
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Center body support
- Aluminum center brace
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminum servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Matte black or matte blue body color choices
- Tough stunt truck wheels and multi-terrain DBoots® Back-Flip tires
- High downforce wing
- Internal body protection roll bar
- Wheelie bar
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
- (2) 2S or 3S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- (1) 4S or 6S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
- (1) ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6S BLX Stunt Truck 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
The NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX is equipped to unleash wheelie-popping, back-flipping, outrageous action with one-of-a-kind style. Its classic body offers more than streamlined good looks and a matte black or matte blue factory finish. The patent-pending ARRMA® Real Steel effect adds fantastic body realism that only improves with abuse. The more scratched and scarred your Stunt Truck becomes, the more authentic and amazing it will look.
From its heavy-duty front bumper through the short wheelbase chassis to the wheelie bar in back, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX is engineered to make you a stunt superstar. Its stiff roll cage and underbody take all kinds of punishment and come back for more. The NOTORIOUS™ can do it all: long, tall wheelies…tight, fast donuts…standing and aerial backflips…high leaps into the air…and more.
You need plenty of power for that level of stunt action. That's why ARRMA® has outfitted the new NOTORIOUS™ Stunt Truck with a potent, 6S-capable brushless system including a 2050Kv motor paired with the BLX185 ESC (featuring IC5™ connectors compatible with standard EC5™ connectors). Bashing is a "go" even through mud and snow, thanks to waterproof electronics. Just add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery.
With adjustable 4mm oil-filled shocks on aluminum towers soaking up bumps, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass - over all terrain, in all conditions. Its tough stunt truck wheels come outfitted with multi-terrain dBoots® BACK-FLIP tires that provide all the traction you'll need to flip, grip, wheelie, and spin. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Everything about the NOTORIOUS™ contributes to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
For the durability needed to support extreme stunts, ARRMA® uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as the foundation. A new center body support and aluminum center brace plus composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme stunts and high-speed bashing. A new "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A new sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can now be removed by taking out just five bolts.
The ready-to-run NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and 4 x AA transmitter batteries. ARRMA® recommends the Dynamite® Powerstage™ Stage 6 bundle (DYN1540), which includes a Passport™ Ultra P2 100W AC/DC Multi-Charger and two Reaction HD 5000mAh 3S hardcase LiPo batteries with EC5™ connectors.
NOTORIOUS Video Introduction
Tough stunt truck wheels and multi-terrain DBoots® Back-Flip tires for flipping, spinning and doing wheelies in all conditions
TOWER TO TOWER BRACE
The aluminum center brace maximizes chassis durability
INNER BODY SUPPORT
Ergonomic and stable design for long bashing sessions
SLIP AND SLIDE
Sliding motor mount for easy meshing and removal, and easy-access 5-bolt center diff
TIGHT & TRUE
New servo saver design that will never loosen, for maximum servo protection.
Captured steering ball ends that will never pop off
SIGNED, SEALED, & DELIVERED
New, updated hubs and hub nut o-rings that will never come loose
ANODIZED ALUMINUM SHOCKS
Anodized aluminum shock absorbers feature adjustable collars and shock cap protectors
- Waterproof and dustproof design *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
- Capable of 60+ mph (97+ km/h) speeds **
** Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear.
BLX4074 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Capable of 60+ mph (97+ km/h) speeds *
SPEKTRUM STX2 RADIO SYSTEM
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
** Not compatible with DSM, DSM2 or DSMR 2.4GHz protocol
- Strong metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case *
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)