Beacon Foam Tac Adhesive 2 fl oz bottle
Foam-Tac is the best choice for building & repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires.
- Foam-Tac never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes.
- Dries fast and crystal clear.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker.
- Remains flexible. Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life –up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced. If white cap is lost, remove applicator cap and put a small piece of aluminum foil over the opening and then replace the applicator. Store at room temperature.
- No need to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Works on ALL types of foam including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, insulating foam, and even florist’s foam, as well as with balsa wood and carbon fiber.
- Great for waterproofing.