The Cobra 6 amp UBEC features a Switching type BEC circuit that provides 5.5 volts at up to 6 amps of current to power your receiver, servos and flight controller. The input of this BEC can take anything from 2 to 6 Li-Po cells, so it will work in a wide variety of applications.
Cobra 6 Amp UBEC Specifications
- Weight (With Connectors): 13.2 grams (0.47 oz)
- Max Continuous Current: 6 Amps
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 to 25 Volts
- Number of Li-Po cells: 2 to 6 cells
- BEC Output 5.5 volts @ 6 Amp
- ESC Size (Inc. Caps, in mm): 38 x 21 x 10
- ESC Size (Inc. Caps, in inches): 1.50 x 0.83 x 0.39
For more information about this product and the rest of the Cobra Motors product line, please check out the Cobra Brushless Motors web site.