Cobra CP35A BLHELI_S ESC (NO BEC)
Support Oneshot125 / Oneshot42 / Multishot / D-shot without hardware modifications
- COBRA CP35A BLHELI_S ESC Specifications
- Weight (With Lead Wires) 6.4 grams
- Max Continuous Current 35 Amps
- Burst Current rating (10s) 40 Amps
- ESC Microprocessor EFM8BB21F16 50MHz
- Operating Voltage Range 2-6s
- Number of Li-Po cells 2 to 6 cells
- BEC Output None (OPTO)
- ESC Size (mm) 28x13mm
- Programming Yes
- Easy Set-up and Operation
- Best component: ESC microprocessor (EFM8BB21F16, 50MHz).
- Combining the super small size and super light weight to meet the request of FPV racing.
- Supporting regular 1-2ms pulse width input, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), as well as Multishot (5-25us).
- Supporting features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments
- Supporting a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Using damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- Automatically detecting the input signal upon power up.