Cobra Motor 2205 2500KV Champion Series "Golden"
These are limited edition! Only 50 motors are in stock.
- The Cobra Champion series motors are the most powerful versions ever made for FPV Racing!
- A completely new design that increases cooling and efficiency, these motors provide the ultimate power for your FPV Racing Quads.
- The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses.
- Since these motors are typically soldered directly to the speed controller to save weight, the CP-2205 motors come without bullet connectors ,and feature extended pre-tinned motor leads that are 2-1/4 inches (55mm) long.
- These motors also have 3mm threaded holes in a 16x19mm pattern on the back plate for easy installation on your model.
- The CP-2205 series motors feature an integrated 5mm threaded motor shaft which eliminates the chance of having a prop adapter spin off in flight.
- The included nylon insert prop nut, which has an integrated prop washer, provides a solid attachment for your propellers that will not loosen up and slip during use.
- Also included with every Cobra CP-2205 Series Motor is a complete accessory pack, which includes everything you need to securely mount the motor to your quad frame, and to mount the prop to the motor.
The hardware kit contains the following items:
● Four M3x6mm Socket Head Motor Mount Screws
● Four M3 Flat Washers
● One Machined Aluminum Prop Washer
● One Locking Prop Nut with Nylon Insert
|Stator Diameter||22.0 mm (0.866 in)|
|Stator Thickness||5.0 mm (0.197 in)|
|Number of Stator Slots||12|
|Number of Magnet Poles||14|
|Motor Wind||28 Turn Delta|
|Motor Kv Value||2500 RPM per Volt|
|No Load Current (Io)||1.13 Amps @ 10 Volts|
|Motor Resistance (Rm) per Phase||0.084 Ohms|
|Motor Resistance (Rm) Phase to Phase||0.056 Ohms|
|Maximum Continuous Current||22 Amps|
|Max Continuous Power (3-cell Li-Po)||245 Watts|
|Max Continuous Power (4-cell Li-Po)||325 Watts|
|Motor Weight||29.8 grams (1.05 oz.)|
|Outside Diameter||27.9 mm (1.098 in.)|
|Motor Shaft Diameter||3.00 mm (0.118 in.)|
|Prop Shaft Diameter||5.00 mm (0.197 in.)|
|Motor Body Length||16.1 mm (0.634 in.)|
|Overall Shaft Length||33.6 mm (1.323 in.)|
|Motor Timing||5-10 degrees|
|PWM Frequency||8 KHz|
Motor Performance Graphs
The following downloadable PDF files show the performance data curves of the Cobra CP-2205-2500 motor, over its entire throttle range, with a variety of propellers. These graphs can be downloaded and printed to use as a reference for calculating power requirements at specific thrust levels, and enable the user to calculate flight times, current draw and other motor parameters.
3-Cell Li-Po Power
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with APC 5x4.6 FPV prop on 3S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with APC 5x4x3 prop on 3S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 5x4.5-BN prop on 3S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 5x4x3 prop on 3S Li-Po
4-Cell Li-Po Power
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with APC 4x4.5 FPV prop on 4S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with APC 4x4x3 prop on 4S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 4x4.5-BN prop on 4S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 5x4 prop on 4S Li-Po
5-Cell Li-Po Power
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 4x4 prop on 5S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 4x4x3 prop on 5S Li-Po
6-Cell Li-Po Power
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 4x4 prop on 6S Li-Po
Cobra CP-2205-2300 Performance Data with HQ 4x4.5 prop on 6S Li-Po
Performance Graph Instructions
This downloadable PDF file shows the step by step process to use for interpreting the data shown in the Motor Performance Graphs. By following this procedure, you can determine how to select a proper motor for a Multirotor aircraft, as well as calculate required power levels, determine overall prop efficiency and calculate expected flight times based on the battery size that is used. This document can be printed out and saved as a valuable reference tool to keep in your workshop for future use as well.
Motor Performance Graph Instructions