- Traditional 4-channel control
- Screw-together construction—no glue required
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with snap-tight struts
- Intricate cowl and engine detail
- Clear windows and distinctive surface features
- Detailed cockpit includes a hand-painted pilot figure
- Lightweight and durable EPO construction
- Powerful brushless 3536, 850Kv outrunner motor
- Predator 40A brushless ESC
- Direct-link servo setup offers precision movement
- Scale landing gear with shock-absorbing articulation
- Includes float set and a water rudder for float plane conversion
The Piper J-3 Cub is an American light aircraft originally built between 1937 and 1947 by the Piper Aircraft Company as an affordable trainer. The aircraft is simple and lightweight with good low-speed handling properties and versatile capabilities. During the WWII, the J-3 design was adapted for military use and used extensively for training, reconnaissance, artillery spotting, medical evacuation and more.
Like its full-sized counterpart, the FMS J-3 V3 1.4m has excellent handling at low speeds and versatile performance. In addition, FMS has dedicated significant amount of resources in making this aircraft as detailed as possible. Components such as the engine and landing gear, among many others, are replicated with exquisite detail. By popular demand, FMS includes scale floats so pilots can experience the J-3 on more terrain than just dry land.
Not all J-3’s were yellow. To prove it, FMS selected an attractive, scale-inspired red and white paint scheme to make this all-time-classic stand out from the crowd.
For pilots looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft with gentle trainer-like flight characteristics, plenty of power and an unmistakable golden-age appearance—the FMS J-3 V3 1.4mm is all that, and more.
- Full-range, 4+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 4+ channel receiver
- 2200mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) Piper J-3 Cub V4 PNP with Floats, 1400mm
- (1) User Manual