Smart Technology — More connected for more confidence and control
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's an RC ecosystem that puts you in complete control while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Smart technology ensures that all of your model's electronics work together seamlessly for the greatest efficiency and performance. It keeps you aware of every component's status, boosts your confidence in its capabilities, and makes your entire system more responsive and simple to use.
Spektrum radios with Smart features can download firmware updates instantly using Wi-Fi and can swap setups with compatible radios via Bluetooth. Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries have a built-in microchip that records and communicates your charging preferences automatically to Smart chargers — just connect your pack and press "Start." Smart IC™ series connectors include an innovative data wire that transfers information easily between Smart components with a single connection. Finally, Smart ESCs not only deliver power but also eliminate the hassles from running telemetry. The days of installing and connecting multiple wires, sensors, modules and links are over.
- Recognizes unique Smart battery data for safe, easy charging
- Can also be used to charge batteries without Smart technology
- 50 watts of charging power, up to 5 amps of charge current
- Compact, easily portable design
- One-button interface and simple to understand charging indicator
- Adaptable for AC power input (includes AC to 20V DC power supply)
- Quiet internal cooling fan maintains a safe, efficient operating temperature
- Supports charging LiPo, Lilon, LiHV, and NiMH battery types
- Accepts future Smart technology updates
With the compact S150 AC Mini Smart Charger, modelers of all experience levels can enjoy the charging advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology. This 50 watt charger brings advanced Smart charging capabilities and features to an affordable platform that features an easy-to-use, one-button interface.
When used with Spektrum Smart batteries with an IC3™ or IC5™ connector, the S150 uploads charging data from each battery's integrated memory chip. That pack-specific data helps you evaluate battery health and makes charging a snap — because the S150 can read and make the correct chemistry setting automatically. The S150 AC Mini Smart Charger is compatible with LiPo, Lilon, LiHV, and NiMH battery types.
- Nothing! The Spektrum™ S150 is usable with your Smart batteries, as well as regular, compatible batteries, right out of the box.
- (1) Spektrum™ S150 AC Mini Smart Charger
- (1) AC to 20V DC 3 Amp Power Supply
- (1) Product Manual