- This portable soldering iron heats up in seconds. The temperature is displayed on OLED screen, which can be accurately and easily adjusted from 212°F to 752°F (100°C to 400°C
- It has dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. And it also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V AC adapter/power bank.It's convenient for both home repairing and filed repairing.
- Connectting to the computer, you can reset your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- Very portable for home use or field use, especially for repairing RC & FPV gear.
- Power: 65W.
- Temperature stability: ±2%.
- Soldering tip resistance to ground: < 2Ω.
- Temperature range: 100℃ - 400℃ (max).
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
- OLED screen.
- Micro USB port.
- DC5525 port.
- Fashionable and detachable.
- Open source.
- Efficient to work with.
- Wide compatibility.
- Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
- Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
- Weight: 90g (power adaptor not included).
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
TS100 controllor (black color) ×1
B2 Soldering Tip ×1
19V US Standard Power Supply ×1
User Manual ×1
Hex Key ×1